The risks of Smoking
Cigarette smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States.
- Smokers are more likely than nonsmokers to develop heart disease, stroke, and lung cancer.
- Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year in the United States. This is nearly one in five deaths.1,2,3
- Smoking causes more deaths each year than the following causes combined:4
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Illegal drug use
- Alcohol use
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Firearm-related incidents
Hypnotherapy is more effective than nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation.
But it is important to know that you cannot be made to do anything that you don’t want to do. Very important to note this. I had a guy that a doctor referred to me, came to see me and said to me “my doctor told me come and see you as I have emphysema and am going to die of it unless I stop smoking”. I said to him, well I presume you want to stop, he said “oh, no, I love smoking, it is one of few remaining pleasures, I have in life.”
Sadly, I had to send him away as I cannot make him do something that he does not want to.
Can you imagine if Hypnotists could do that!! Wow. I could go and see my bank manager and make him give me a zillion dollars.
And that simply would not, and could not happen.
Hypnosis cannot be forced upon people, but it is a state which people allow themselves to enter, when they are ready.
So when are you going to stop smoking? Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQwIDiL8gOM
Hypnotic Solutions for all your Hypnotic needs in Dubuque, Iowa. – http://helpthroughhypnosis.com/